Qualified is a versatile assessment platform, designed primarily for assessing software developers. The platform is highly flexible and adaptable to different use-cases for assessing software developers, and can even be used for assessing non-developers as well.
The two main categories for how Qualified is intended to get used are "recruitment" and "education". Here are some of the top use-cases for integrating Qualified into your organization's process:
Qualified is used in all kinds of education settings, including higher learning, bootcamps, grade schools, online courses, and corporate training/upskilling.
- Course coding assignments
- Course exams testing coding ability
- Course exams testing technical knowledge
- Ranking students based off of assessment performance
- Identifying skills gaps in workforce
- Identifying training gaps in curriculum
- Technical pre-screens to verify coding ability (work samples)
- Technical in-depth testing to verify coding ability (work samples)
- Technical code-pairing interviews
- Job fitness scoring
- Culture fitness scoring
- Assessing technical knowledge