An Interact Coding Session is away for you to join in with a candidate or student's assessment. This turns a normal assessment into a shared code-pairing session, where you can both interact with the code and see each other's activity.
An important thing to know about these sessions, is that they work on top of a normal assessment. You turn an assessment into a collaborative session simply by joining in on an assessment that has been started.
Popular Use Cases
- Conducting code pair interviews with job candidates
- Assigning class room assignments to students and then joining in on a student's session who needs 1:1 assistance
- Conducting post assessment reviews with job candidates or students
Key Features & Benefits
- Collaborate and interact together
- Code together in real time
- View results Immediately
- View reference solutions, test cases, and more, to help assist candidates and students as they try to complete the assignment
- Utilize the same code playback and review features as a normal assessment
To find out more about working with Interact Coding Sessions, check out our reference doc for more details.